- This event has passed.
Elder Active Easy Walking Waterfront Place
Aug 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm MST
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until 4 Aug 2022
These short flat walks are designed to get you up and moving easily. Our leader will warm you up, cool you down and leave you refreshed.
About this event
Join Maren Bilsky in an easy 12 session starting at your front door, 22 Waterfront. These easy walks focus on increasing your flexibility and range of motion. It will help invigorate your afternoon!
Each walk will be a little different, with time to laugh and socialize during and after.
A ticket for this series is valid for all 12 sessions.
All walks will meet at the main entrance to 22 Waterfront Place. Walks alternate on Tuesdays and Thursdays. All start times are 1:00 pm and end by 2:00 pm.
Bring your water bottle and appropriate footwear and clothing. We will provide a snack, including juice and fruit.
- 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)1:00 pm
- 2022-06-30 (Thursday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-07-05 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-07-07 (Thursday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-07-12 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-07-14 (Thursday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-07-19 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-07-21 (Thursday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-07-26 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-07-28 (Thursday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-08-02 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm
- 2022-08-04 (Thursday) 1:00 pm
Your leader/guide will be Maren Bilsky, a born and raised Yukoner. This enthusiastic recreational guide has been recognized for her second year of the Sport Leadership-Exercise and Wellness program at Camosun College. Her studies include kinesiology, which will be informative as you increase flexibility.
Aug 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm MST