Loss and Grief in the Workplace
Nov 16 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm MST
Loss and grief will inevitably affect all workplaces.
Taking a proactive approach to grief and loss enables a workplace to support employees during difficult times while also maintaining workplace productivity.
In this course we will:
- Take an in-depth look at the nature of grief.
- Develop practical tools for effective management in crises and high stress periods.
- Learn to anticipate the challenges that accompany loss in the workplace.
- Consider what supports are possible and appropriate in your unique work environment.
- Hear from a guest speaker about leading through loss in the workplace.
This course is offered in partnership by Hospice Yukon, Yukon University and the Northern Institute of Social Justice.