- ½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 small napa cabbage, sliced
- 1 fresh chili, finely chopped
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 300 grams rice noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Heat oil in a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the napa cabbage, chili, ginger and garlic. Cook until cabbage is wilted and beginning to brown, about 6 minutes.
- Add peanut butter, fish sauce, ¼ cup water and half the green onion. Stir until combined. Add cooked noodles and continue to toss. Cook until sauce is absorbed. Season to taste with salt, then top with remaining green onions and sesame seeds.
Wilted napa cabbage