To the editor,

As you know from the story in the Yukon News on Wednesday, we here at Wolf’s Den had an e.coli scare last spring.

The story appeared to be mostly about paperwork problems at the Department of Health, but may I just say that this is really a “good news story”. A government inspector found a problem with one of our taps and saved our customers, friends and family from a very serious disease. This inspector is a hero. We thank him from the bottoms of our hearts.

We were able to fix the problem right away and a number of tests proves we are now safe.

The Department of Health works for us, and in this case, they definitely did. We are very grateful. Thank you.

Please come back anytime!

Yvonne and Harry Ochsner,

Whitehorse