- 2 bananas, sliced
- 6 marshmallows
- 2 oz. chocolate
- Graham crackers, for eating
- Have a large piece of foil on hand. Place the sliced bananas in the center, followed by marshmallows, then chocolate. Close the foil tightly around the ingredients.
- Build a fire and let it burn down until you have a few flames and a solid bed of coals. Place grill over coals and let the grill heat up for a few minutes.
- Place the foil packet on the grill and cook until you begin to hear the packet sizzle, then continue to cook for about 5 minutes. Move packet to a cooler portion of the grill and let cook for another 3–4 minutes.
- Carefully remove the package from the grill, then serve immediately with lots of graham crackers (or other cookies) for dipping.
Don’t leave the bananas on the fire too long; they will get watery if you forget about them for an hour or more