- 1 (354ml) can condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp plus 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 500 grams of shell pasta (fresh is lovely if you can find it!)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together condensed milk, cheddar cheese, cornstarch and mustard in a pot. Place a pot over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and fold into the cheese sauce. Adjust seasoning as necessary.
Cheese sauce before whisking
Cheese sauce after simmering