- 5 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped sage
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup arugula, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 250 grams linguine
- Place garlic, rosemary, sage and oregano into a pot and cover with olive oil. Place over medium heat and cook until garlic is soft and just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place oil and herbs into a food processor or blender with parsley and arugula. Process until the sauce is smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid. Drain and toss with batutto, loosening with reserved pasta water if necessary. Adjust seasoning if necessary and garnish with additional arugula.
Don’t worry about chopping them too finely, the whole sauce gets run through a food processor
Gently cooked in olive oil