- 4 strips thick cut bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated with a microplane or small holes of a box grater
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 broccoli crown, chopped
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook tossing often until fat is rendered and bacon is brown. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- Whisk together condensed milk, grated garlic, greek yogurt and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine bacon, broccoli and red onion in a large bowl. Toss together with dressing. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
Finely grated garlic
Just before tossing