- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 200 grams cooked large shrimp, sliced lengthwise
- 6 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Toss radishes, lime juice and half the green onions together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon juice and hot sauce. Whisk together. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then toss with shrimp until they’re evenly coated. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, then place 3 tortillas in the skillet. Divide half the cheese between the tortillas, then top the cheese with the sauced shrimp. Top the shrimp with remaining cheese and then the remaining tortillas. Once the bottom tortilla is brown and cheese is beginning to melt, carefully flip the quesadilla and continue to toast until other side is brown and cheese is fully melted.
- Place quesadillas on a cutting board and cut in half. Top each half with radish salad then top with remaining green onions.
Dress those shrimps!